- Whole Foods is participating in Amazon Prime Day this year, which runs from July 16th at 3 p.m. EST to July 18th at 3 a.m. EST.
- You can get discounts on food for a full week.
- When you spend $10 in stores, you’ll get a credit to use on Prime Day.
This year’s Prime Day marks the first since Amazon bought Whole Foods, and you better believe the grocery store is getting in on the deals. The grocery store is even encouraging shoppers to visit in the lead-up to Prime Day by offering account credits to use on the actual holiday. They know how to get us.
To get a $10 gift card sent to your Amazon Prime account, shop at Whole Foods between July 11 and July 17. When you spend $10 or more in the store, the credit will automatically be added to your account (if you’re not a member yet, you can sign up for Prime here). If you get your Whole Foods groceries via Prime Now, you can also get $10 off your order before July 17, as well as a $10 credit to use on a future order.
Another sweet deal: If you have an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa card, you’ll get extra rewards — AKA 10 percent back — when you shop at Whole Foods between July 14 and July 17. Expect sales on individual items too. These deals are available tomorrow (July 11) through the 17th, per Whole Foods’ press release:
- Organic strawberries, 1 lb. container, 2/$5
- Boneless chicken breasts, $3.99/lb (40 percent off!)
- Icelandic cod fillets, sustainably wild caught, $8.99/lb
- MegaFood Vitamins & Supplements, 30 percent off
- RXBAR Protein Bars, all flavors, 2/$3
- Waterloo Sparkling Water 12 pack, 2/$7
- BOGO Honey Nut Cheeries
- Self-serve tea cookies by the pound, 40 percent off
Plan your grocery list accordingly.